Saturday, March 7, 2009

Sonic Producer Review

I've been working in the song business for over 30 years. I've written over 700 songs. I just finished 2 CDs in the last 6 months.

Why am I telling you this?

Because if you're going to read a review about a music production product, you might as well read one from somebody who knows what the hell they're talking about.

Here is one of the songs (a fluff pop piece I admit to writing) that I recently put up on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocY-YSzSff0

This will give you some idea of my skill level as a writer, performer, arranger and engineer.

Yes, I did it all myself.

If only I could sing LOL.

But that doesn't matter. What does matter is that Sonic Producer is ROCK SOLID.

Just go to the sales page, wait a few seconds and turn up your speakers.

Then, after you've been blown into the next room and manage to get yourself off of the floor, come back and check out what this software does. Watch the video and see how easy it is.

You'll be blown away again.

I mean it...a monkey could use this software. Trust me, I am no techno whiz. If I am using software, it has to be dirt simple or I don't

The members section is loaded with production lessons in Logic, ProTools, software instruments, keyboards and much more.

For the price, this is a joke.

Look, I can go on raving about this thing all day (I don't rave about much) but I'd only end up boring you to death.

Watch my personal video so you can see that I know my stuff.

Go to their site and watch the videos there.

Listen to the samples of some of the beats they've created.

Then decide for yourself.

To me...it's a no brainer.

Here is the site:

CLICK HERE

Trust me...you won't be sorry.

Oh, and if you buy this product from me, I will answer any questions that you have for a full 3 days after purchase. That's how much I believe in it.

Sincerely,

Steven Wagenheim

No comments:

Post a Comment